- Started a new job and I like my team I'm part of. They are smart, hard-working and drama-free.
- Got involved in Kairos Prison Ministry and became friends with some inmates. It's a life changing experience that shifted my perspective in serving and my views on the incarcerated.
- Got into deep hearing God and spiritual warfare prayer after my supernatural experience early 2015.
- Freedom from conspiracy theories or conpiracism. Yes, I got into it. But God later revealed to me that this worldview is harmful to my Christian walk and witness to others. I'm now repentant about it.
- Gained a new friend that I treat more than like a brother. It's true that when you open your home to a stranger, you have shown hospitality to an angel without knowing it (Hebrews 13:2).
- Explored more and started practicing my 2nd Amendment rights.
- Had another year of freedom from a bad habit.
I'm looking forward to 2016. Happy New Year my friends!