Thursday, December 6, 2012

Showing Off New Father and Son Haircuts

Jordan, my 3 year old son had a haircut yesterday and this is what it turned out. So far, it is one of the most "Liked" and commented photo I posted on my Facebook page.

I also had a haircut but on a separate time. Below's a picture my wife took showing off our new dos. Unfortunately, putting my self in the photo with Jordy didn't generate much "likes" and "comments" compared to my son's solo shot (oh well... call me bitter). Anyway, I'm looking forward when Jordan grows up a bit and we can make our own regular trips to the barber together. I don't know how frequent that will be, but it will be an excellent father-and-son bonding activity that we can do someday.



Kudos and we appreciate the folks at Great Clips. The Ashburn VA location made us look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment