Thursday, June 21, 2012

Family Movie: "Monster's Inc. 2" is a Prequel, "Monsters University"

Just saw the teaser trailer of the new Monsters, Inc. movie on YouTube set to be released next summer. Instead of doing Monsters Inc. 2, Pixar decided to produce a prequel entitled Monsters University


I'll miss Boo on the new film. A grown up Boo would be a good idea for the next Monsters, Inc. movie. Pixar did a great job on a grown up Andy on Toy Story 3, and I'm sure they can do justice again if they revisit Boo on Monsters, Inc 2. My question, whatever happened to Boo is still unanswered. Oh well, sequel or not, Monsters, Inc. will always be one of my top movie picks my family and I enjoys. I never tire of the final scene when Sulley opens the reassembled door to see Boo, who in return recognizes him by saying, "Kitty!" It gave Sulley a surprised grin on his face as the film closes.  Very memorable!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment